Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Family visit

My family is visiting from Hong Kong, and as always, my mom would pamper me with her delicious cooking. Needless to say, their visit is accompanied by many family activities.

We headed up Lake Tahoe for my brother and Caleb to see snow for the first time! We were blessed with good weather for the day's trip.

The family also got to spend Chinese New Year together. And of course Caleb got to receive many red packets from relatives.

A visit to the Great Mall is a must for my mom, and Caleb and my brother got to enjoy a ride on the kiddie coaster together.

My dad left for Hong Kong today and so we had a pre-birthday celebration over the weekend for Caleb's 4th birthday tomorrow.

That is the update for February...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home